Home Resources

Personal Injury Resources

Personal Injury Resources

If you were injured in an accident, seek medical assistance immediately. For emergency situations, you should call 911 or contact one of the following hospitals:

Gaston County, North Carolina

  • Gaston Memorial Hospital – 704.834.2000

Mecklenburg County, North Carolina

  • Carolinas Medical Center – 704.355.2000
  • Carolinas Medical Center-Mercy – 704.304.5000
  • Carolinas Medical Center-Pineville – 704.667.1000
  • Carolinas Medical Center-University – 704.863.6000
  • Presbyterian Hospital Charlotte – 704.384.4000
  • Presbyterian Hospital Matthews – 704.384.6500

Automobile Accidents

Worker’s Compensation

Products Liability

Nursing Home Abuse

Copyright © 2012-2017 Street & Shook. All rights reserved.

Notice Something Different? The offices of Nicholas Street and Ronald Shook are now one. Welcome to StreetandShook.com. Together we provide more services and combined experiences to better serve you. We look forward to working with you.