Do you need legal help with an immigration matter in the United States? At Street and Shook, Attorneys at Law, we believe that everyone deserves a chance at justice. Whether you are seeking a visa to enter the United States, or you are in deportation proceedings, you will receive the same dedicated and thorough service.
Attorneys Nicholas Street and Ronald J. Shook II provide clients at our firm with strong, competent representation based on hard work, determination, and a desire to do the right thing.
If you have questions, you want to deal with a lawyer who will take your calls, and is available when you need him. As a client at our office, you will consult directly with an attorney, and he will give you direct and sound advice.
We represent clients in all types of immigration cases, including obtaining visas to enter the United States, and defense in cases of deportation. We accept cases including, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Deportation/Removal Defense
- Cancellation of Removal
- Withholding of Removal
- Stay of Removal
- Prosecutorial Discretion
- Temporary Protected Status
- Adjustment of Status
- Voluntary Departure
- Immigration Bonds
- Motions to Re-Open
- Family Visas
- Immediate relatives, spouses or minor children of U.S. citizens
- Unmarried sons and daughters of U.S. citizens
- Spouses and unmarried children (under 21) of lawful permanent residents
- Unmarried sons and daughters (over 21) of lawful permanent residents
- Married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens, their spouses and children
- Brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens aged 21 and older, and their spouses and children.
- Deferred Action For Childhood Arrivals
- Naturalization Applications
- Victims of Crime/Battered Spouses
- Immigration Appeals